If you’re a high-producing investment advisor looking for:
- A company where self-starters and results are valued and rewarded
- A culture that inspires close-knit team performance
- A firm that’s earned and kept strong client relationships for generations
* A team with renowned expertise in high-performing alternative investments
- A company with multiple awards for top-of-class performance returns
- A firm that understands the specific needs of high-net worth investors
- A platform for accelerated career growth
And the opportunity to impact the next generation of a company with more than four decades of client success and industry recognition.
If you share our vision for what a future with ICMC will look like, please send your resume and qualifications to email@example.com.
Director of Strategic Growth and Business Development
International Capital Management Corporation (ICMC), a Dallas-based wealth management and financial advisory firm representing high-net worth individuals, is seeking a seasoned financial planner and investment advisor to serve as Director of Strategic Growth and Business Development. The position will report directly to the CEO.
Primary responsibilities will be to:
- Identify, cultivate and track new opportunities for the firm;
- Design, implement and manage a strategic business development plan;
- Oversee all marketing outreach, public relations, events and communications initiatives;
- Help support existing client needs
- Manage highly diversified investment portfolios
- Build long-term growth and client relationships.
ICMC has more than four decades of experience in working with high-net worth clients. We were an early pioneer in advocating the benefits of alternative investments, and are able to provide our clients with access to investment opportunities beyond the financial markets that are normally only available to the ultra-wealthy.
Our culture is to operate as a close-knit, multi-expertise team who work diligently together to protect, manage and grow the wealth or our clients and their families, based on a personalized approach for each client.
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least six years of related experience with demonstrated results in new business development and a successful track record in financial and investment planning.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university, preferably with a CFA certification.
- Familiarity and or experience with Modern Portfolio Theory, along with a clear understanding of its strengths and limitations.
- Demonstrated networking, business development and selling skills.
- Strong communication and proven leadership capabilities.
- Self-starter, energetic, and assertive.
- Ability to manage highly diversified investment portfolios.
- Belief that success comes from putting clients first.
- A strong desire to put your career on the fast-track.
- Excellent people skills.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives and bonuses.
- Benefits include medical and dental insurance, and paid vacation.
- Strong potential for long-term financial and career growth.
To apply, please send qualifications and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.