If you’re a business owner, you are probably asked your fair share of questions each day. So you know that there isn’t just one answer that works for everything. And questions about your wealth management and financial planning are no different.
Questions such as:
- How do I increase the profitability and value of my business?
- How do I create an independent source of income and wealth outside of my business?
- How can I protect my assets from prospective liabilities?
- How do I protect my assets from severe market fluctuations
- In what ways can I optimize the employee benefit package?
- Do I have a Business Continuity and Succession Plan in place?
- Am I taking full advantage of the Tax Advantaged Plans available?
- Who do I turn to for help with my investments?
And many more, depending on your individual needs and priorities.
What are your wealth management and financial planning goals?
There’s only one person who knows what your specific financial goals and challenges are, and that person is you. But as a business owner and entrepreneur, you should also know all of your options, as well as all of the opportunities that may help you reach those goals.
Our experienced team of Dallas-based business owner wealth management and financial planning advisors can help you grow and manage your wealth while also minimizing risk—using your personalized objectives, not some predetermined investment strategy.
And as retirement approaches, we can help you map out your business succession and exit strategies in a way that meets your vision and your needs, while keeping both you and your company on the path to success.
A personalized plan to help both you and your business succeed.
It doesn’t matter if this is your first foray into wealth management, or if you’ve worked with another firm in the past. ICMC’s team of advisors will create a customized and comprehensive plan for you based on your needs and your goals.
For more than 40 years, we’ve been helping investors:
- Develop portfolio strategies to optimize wealth-building opportunities
- Prepare a net worth statement and forecast
- Develop business continuity and succession plans for a smooth transition into retirement
- Calculate budget and cash flow projections
- Establish the net worth needed to retire / be financially independent
- Determine disability, life, and liability insurance needs
- Make complex financial situations easier to understand
- Evaluate alternative investment options
- Explore and maximize tax-deferred plan options
- Prepare independent financial analysis of business and compare against industry statistics
- Provide ongoing portfolio design and management services
- Evaluate and develop a package of company benefits and options
- Most importantly, our team will work with you to build a personal relationship that will flourish no matter how the market, the economy or your own goals change.